Saturday, March 7, 2009

It's a Wrap


My latest lunchtime love.
A turkey wrap.

1 Ezekiel Sprouted Grain Wrap
1 1/2 TBSP Baba Gannouj (Roasted Eggplant dip)*
1 1/2 TBSP Hummus (Chickpea dip)*
2 oz Roasted turkey breast
1 cup fresh baby spinach leaves, washed and dried

Spread baba and hummus dip along one edge of the wrap covering about a quarter of the wrap surface. Place turkey on top of the dips and spinach on top of the turkey. Starting at this edge begin to roll the wrap tightly into a long tube shape.

I like tomato soup as a side. This is Amy's Low SodiumTomato Soup, spiced up with a sprinkling of dried oregano and turmeric. I don't need to eat low sodium and I'd like to keep it that way. With the added spices I don't miss the extra salt.

P.S. - Avocado slices and/or sundried tomatoes also make tasty additions to the wrap.

*I used Sahara Cuisine brand.

1 comment:

Nora said...

Mmmmm... that looks yummy! I love turkey sandwichs! :D