Thursday, October 23, 2008

Eenie Meenie


What project should I choose next?
I'm finishing several knitted projects and contemplating my next.

Something small?

The 'Enchanting Fur Hat' in Exquisite Little Knits.




The 'Multidirectional Diagonal Scarf' or 'Dayflower Lace Scarf' I found on Ravelry.




Or, the gorgeous but I-may-pull-my-hair-out-over-it, 'Nantucket Jacket' in the Winter 2006 Interweave Knits.

So much stashed yarn, so many queued patterns. Which one to choose? Maybe I'll just make a run to my LYS (local yarn shop) and buy something new ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the hat!! Fun fur is so...Fun!!

Unknown said...

I vote the jacket! and if you do, I will envy you...I want to knit a beautiful thing when my knitting grows up....

capitolagirl said...

I vote for the hat!