Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bewitching


Cupid's Darts, Venus Hair Stone, Fleches d'Amour by any name Rutilated Quartz is intriguing.
When I saw this strand of rutilated quartz I just had to buy it. Stunning! But what to do with it? I considered splitting the strand up; sprinking a bit of it's magic over several pieces. But I truely loved how all these little gems looked together.

And so, that's how the Bewitching Bracelet came to be.

Over 240 cts of top quality rutilated quartz crystal, poised on hand made sterling silver headpins, were carefully linked together to form this one of a kind beauty. Vibrant with the colors of warm russet red, gold, celery, peach and deep chocolate brown, this bracelet flows elegantly over the wrist.

Two stunning step-cut smokey quartz nuggets and a hand-hammered clasp are the finishing touch.

Saturday night sparkle. Bold weekday elegance. Yummy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. I love the soft colors and the organic look of the entire piece.

agoodwitchtoo said...

Beautiful! I also like the name of your breathtaking creation ;)

cici said...

I love your work.. These stones are awesome... I already see what I want to give my sister for christmas already.

Mary said...

So pretty...it bet it pops against a classic (conservative) work outfit!

TiLT said...

Wow - I love the crackle in the quartz - very beautiful!