Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hurry Up Spring Armwarmers



I finally finished the 'Hurry Up Spring Armwarmers' from Stitch N' Bitch Nation.

It was an easy pattern to follow but, as I mentioned before, it does have some errors. So be sure to check these out before you start knitting.

The cable pattern is simple. Managing a cable needle and 4 double pointed needles made me feel like I was all thumbs;)

If you are new to knitting cables I would recommend you look at the 'Cable and Bobble Headband' in the Winter 2006 Interweave Knits. This was my first cable project and I found it very newbie friendly.

1 comment:

Feral Housewife X said...

i love the armwarmers! they are really a beautiful colorway... not being a knitter... just the thoughts of cables make me nervous! lol

great job on them and the headband!