Saturday, August 9, 2008

Everybody Happy

My family would probably mutiny if I served only vegetarian/vegan fare. So I compromise and make vegetarian and vegan recipes alongside those with meat.

Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast Recipe
I still want the recipes to be healthy so I serve skinless chicken breast quite often. This recipe is quick and easy. I substituted dried basil for the parsley and added paprika.

I absolutely adore paprika. Its luscious smoky flavor and nice red color add an interesting dimension to many recipes. I prefer Hungarian paprika and buy it when I it's available.



5 comments:

Krista said...

This looks great - I was thinking of serving a similar recipe this week!

Lot-O-Choc said...

Ooh I agree this does look delicious! Yummy.

Diane ~ said...

Mary, now I'm hungry!!!! :D

Feral Housewife X said...

kudos for you! looks yummy!

my family would revolt too if i served only vegetarian food...since "meat" is my hubby's business...

Jennette said...

I love paprika, too. I like Hungarian Sweet Paprika from Penzey's.