Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dinner, Done!


I don't usually like frozen dinners, certainly not enough to write about them.
But these new dinners from Kashi are very good. The Mayan Harvest is my fav so far. A wonderful balance of sweet and spicy, creamy and crunchy! I've been eating quite a few lately and haven't gotten tired of them!

I find these are just perfect for me as a main or side dish when the rest of the troops are off on adventures and it's just me and the 'party animals'.

Want to try one for FREE? Kashi has a coupon. Just follow the link :)

P.S. I also like the Tuscan Veggie Bake. Now off to try the Lime Cilantro Shrimp.

1 comment:

Yankeegirl said...

I was wondering about the Kashi dinners, Mary. Now I know!! I trust your judgement with food because of all the delicious recipes you post on your blog!!

I'm not a frozen dinner person either but they would be handy to bring to work when I work thru lunch!! Thanks!