Thursday, February 19, 2009

Charting a Course

Love charts?
I read on Kkhymn's blog, who read on Orangellous' blog, who got the idea from Astroknits for a Knitting Chart Generator. It's a program that allows you to type in a written knitting pattern, row by row, and receive the pattern in chart form.

I haven't tried it yet, but it looks like a great idea. If you give it a test drive, please let me know what you think!

P.S. Currently on the needles.

I really love the red yarn. It's soooo soft. Stay tuned for the finished objects :)

3 comments:

Susan said...

That is something I've been looking for! Thanks for sharing it. I've been playing around with figuring out some cables from a picture but I've got it all in words and was dreading the charting.

maryeb said...

So glad I could help. I hope this makes it easier for you.

bunnits said...

I'm anxious to see your finished objects. That curly yarn makes them really intriguing.