Tuesday, November 25, 2008

On the Needles


Another hand-knit gift.
I thought I had all of my hand-knit holiday gifts covered, but I just got another request.
There is no way I can refuse so here's a new project; well on it's way to becoming a hat.
(I actually feel very honored when someone wants something I make as a gift.)


Shop Stress Free, Shop Etsy.
Here are a few ideas for the knitter or knit lover on your gift list.

Sassalynne has the most beautiful hand-dyed yarns. My biggest dilemma is which one to choose.
This beauty even comes with a free scarf pattern!



Betani has these sweet stitch markers that knitters and crocheters could use to keep them stitching smoothly along.



Want a hand-knit scarf but don't want the work? Scarfitup has this blue beauty to add warmth and unique style.

5 comments:

bunnits said...

Oooooh, I like that hat. What is the fiber content of the yarn you are using?

Scarf It Up said...

you so much for featuring my scarfin your blog! Happy Thanksgiving!

maryeb said...

It's Lamb's Pride Worsted.
85% Wool, 15% Mohair.

Susan said...

And it's a beautiful hat, too.

Ceci said...

Isn't Lamb's Pride great? I love the look of it. And your color sense is just wonderful. That's going to be a great hat. :)

Kudos from the Blog Comment Train